Caring for a loved one can be challenging and, at times, overwhelming. Caregivers understand they have a job to do as a full-time member of their loved one’s care team. Caregiving can be shared among you, your family, your case manager, therapist, or even your doctor.
The Caregivers Summit provides respite, resolution, and resources as you navigate life’s transitions.
DATE & TIME: 8:00 am to 3:30 pm on Tuesday, August 20, 2019
LOCATION: Friday Conference Center, 100 Friday Center Drive, Chapel Hill (across from Meadowmont). Free parking (Be sure to park in the “Visitors” lots.)
- Cost is just $15/caregiver. Register now for a day full of respite, resolution, and practical resources for your journey as a caregiver. Lunch is included. Coffee is also included for all sessions throughout the day.
- Agenda and course descriptions can be viewed here. http://caregiverssummit.org/chapel-hill/agenda/
- Free offsite adult respite care for loved ones of caregivers attending the conference will be provided.
- IMPORTANT: to register for free caregiving during the conference, please contact Ruth Sheets Adult Day Center at (919) 832-7227 or Florence Gray Soltys Adult Day Health Program at (919) 245-2017, or Charles House Eldercare Center at (919) 967-7570.
- Scholarships are available for those who need assistance to pay the registration fee.
- The full list of Exhibitors & Sponsors can be viewed here http://caregiverssummit.org/chapel-hill/exhibitors-sponsors/
- Register and learn more at caregiverssummit.org | Information hotline: 919-719-6765.
Underwriter sponsor: AARP. Promotional sponsors include The NC ALS Association, American Cancer Society, American Heart Association, National Multiple Sclerosis Society, and the Alzheimer’s Association, among many others.