Briar Chapel Chef In-home Catering & Teaching
Chef Daniel Taylor is classically trained in all areas of the culinary arts with over 20 years of professional experience. He has worked in and owned restaurants in the Triangle and abroad to critical acclaim. Currently a full-time dad, he wishes to bring the art and joy of cooking to people in their own kitchens.
- Chef with over 20 years of professional experience
- Michelin Star experience in London
- International experience includes 6 years in London, 1 year in the Cayman Islands
- Trained locally with his 1st head chef role in Chapel Hill at 24 years old
- Always focused on local, simple, and delicious cooking
- Stay at home dad with nutrition, finance, and convenience as a constant focus
- Master butcher, executive chef, and amateur gardenerLearn one-on-one cooking techniques with an executive chef through patience and tutelage in your own home.
- Learn your favorite recipes or choose from his prepared courses.
Comment from Fearrington Village Resident:
” If you want a delicious meal that people will talk about for months afterward, Daniel Taylor should be your caterer. Daniel was very responsive, adapting his suggested menus to meet our specific requests. He is a pleasure to work with, and the food is absolutely fabulous. “