Reynolds & Associates Physical Therapy
Located in the back of Chatham Crossing Shopping Center – Suite 401. Offering treatment that focuses on the unique needs of each individual patient. Our treatment philosophy is based on a partnership with our patients.
Their goal is to alleviate pain, maximize recovery of function and promote wellness through patient education, hands-on care, and application of evidence-based treatment techniques.
- Post-surgical rehabilitation
- Spine problems
- Acute soft tissue and joint injuries
- Chronic pain
- Sport-specific rehabilitation
- Pediatric musculoskeletal conditions
- Parkinson’s disease – Certification in PWR4 Brain Change Program, LSVT BIG training
- Post-stroke rehabilitation
- Balance and gait disturbance
- Otago Program
- Functional mobility
- Fall prevention
- Difficulty walking
- Caregiver trainingI
f you have a special condition such as lymphedema, pediatric neurological involvement, or women’s health issues, we do not have therapists available to treat those specific problems. However, we have extensive knowledge of local health services and can refer you to the best providers of those services.