Insurance Advisory Services
- Which Medicare Supplemental Insurance plan is the best?
- When is open enrollment and why can we only change one plan during this time?
- How do I know if I need to make changes to my coverage?
- Where do I find information to help me make the right choices?
- Who is safe to talk to without an alternate agenda?
“Bobbi is a resident of Fearrington. I have worked with her and she was able to save me a significant amount of money over the course of a year. Give her a call, there is no cost to find out if you can save money too.”
“Bobbi Foster is a Senior Insurance Specialist I have known and worked with for at least 3 years. Her recommendations are thoughtful and well researched. As a former Shiip counselor, she knows all the ins and outs of Part D and Medicare Advantage plans. She helped me find my least expensive Medicare Supplement policy. Bobbi has a gift for making each policy understandable. She is one of us and we’re lucky to have her in the community.”
“I want to put in a good word for Bobbi Foster who was a life-saver when I moved to FV in May, 2017. [A friend] gave me her name, and I wasn’t disappointed. Bobbi found a wonderful supplemental health policy, and a policy for prescription drugs. Just this month, I called Bobbi to review my two policies. Bobbi found she could reduce my supplemental premium, and found a different prescription company that will partially cover my one prescription. I feel totally confident in Bobbi’s knowledge of the industry which is an overwhelming mystery for me. I recommend your contacting Bobbi for all your health insurance needs.”
MEDICAL CLAIMS Rx, Inc. is a patient advocate and insurance advisory service established in 1986 to assist patients and their families on an hourly fee basis with all aspects of medical and long-term care expense and reimbursement, and with managing personal business tasks. Services include:
- Representing patients in negotiations with insurance companies, hospitals, doctors, nursing homes and other providers to ensure medical and long-term care claims are paid properly and patient balances are correct.
- Filing Long-term Care claims for nursing home, assisted living, adult day, and home care benefits.
- Resolving disputed claims.
- Assisting with Medicare, Medicare Supplement, Part D, ACA and group plan selection and enrollments.
- Offering long-term care insurance options when appropriate.
Personal Business Services/Daily Money Management is an insured service available to assist with routine check writing, filing and organization. The range of duties varies according to each client’s needs. Available services include: Sorting mail, balancing check books and organizing records; making bank deposits, assisting with correspondence and check writing, organizing tax documents for the tax preparer; follow-up with insurance companies and healthcare providers regarding bills to ensure proper processing and payment; communicating with family as needed.
Location: Glen Lennox Shopping Center [Directions] 1201 Raleigh Rd, Suite 208, Chapel Hill, NC 27517.
Comments by Fearrington Village Residents:
“When medical claims paper work over-shadow regaining one’s ‘back to healthy everyday living’, I recommend the superb services of Brad Fox, Medical Claims, Rx, Tel: 919-942-7211. His offices are conveniently located in the Glen Lennox Shopping Center, Chapel Hill.”
“Brad has helped both Jim and me from years ago. He truly knows “the ropes” and ever so helpful.”