Money Management and Bill Paying Services
Over 25 years experience advising clients and Quick Books Certified. Currently working with small businesses and several clients who live at The Cedars in Meadowmont and in Fearrington Village.
She helps individual clients with bookkeeping, insurance papers, medical records, and a variety of financial and personal matters, including preparing for tax time. Rate is $30.00/hour
MEDICAL CLAIMS Rx, Inc. is a patient advocate and insurance advisory service established in 1986 to assist patients and their families on an hourly fee basis with all aspects of medical and long-term care expense and reimbursement, and with managing personal business tasks. Services include:
- Representing patients in negotiations with insurance companies, hospitals, doctors, nursing homes and other providers to ensure medical and long-term care claims are paid properly and patient balances are correct.
- Filing Long-term Care claims for nursing home, assisted living, adult day, and home care benefits.
- Resolving disputed claims.
- Assisting with Medicare, Medicare Supplement, Part D, ACA and group plan selection and enrollments.
- Offering long-term care insurance options when appropriate.
Personal Business Services/Daily Money Management is an insured service available to assist with routine check writing, filing and organization. The range of duties varies according to each client’s needs. Available services include: Sorting mail, balancing check books and organizing records; making bank deposits, assisting with correspondence and check writing, organizing tax documents for the tax preparer; follow-up with insurance companies and healthcare providers regarding bills to ensure proper processing and payment; communicating with family as needed.
Address: P.O. Box 4758, Chapel Hill NC 27515