Other Professional Services
4315 Garrett Road Durham, NC 27707.
Over 40 different sizes/types of units including standard, climate-controlled, parking spaces and large drive-up accessible climate-controlled Durham storage units.
Moving Supplies, Climate Control, Camera Surveillance, RV/Boat Parking, Boxes.
|MONDAY – FRIDAY||9:00AM – 6:00PM|
|SATURDAY||9:00AM – 4:00PM|
|SUNDAY||1:00PM – 5:00PM|
|MONDAY – SUNDAY||6:00AM – 10:00PM|
Located in Carr Mill Mall, Carrboro. Right next door to Tandem Restaurant.
Monday – Saturday 10:00am to 6:00pm.
Over 25 years experience advising clients and Quick Books Certified. Currently working with small businesses and several clients who live at The Cedars in Meadowmont and in Fearrington Village.
She helps individual clients with bookkeeping, insurance papers, medical records, and a variety of financial and personal matters, including preparing for tax time. Rate is $30.00/hour
For information and questions, use their convenient CONTACT US form.
While many folks who have plumbing issues, electrical problems, and other common expected homeowner issues know quite a bit about solving such problems and how to find a vendor for professional repairs, many who have a problem encounter with wildlife are not always sure of what to do or where to turn for help in dealing with the situation, and may not know much (or anything) about free County and state services for dealing with a range of wildlife-human encounters.
We thought it would be helpful to include this informative message pinned to the top of the Wildlife category containing some information about County and State wildlife services as key sources of information for anyone with some sort(s) of issues with wildlife.
Residents can review such resources and factor such information into their search for service from a professional vendor, if one is truly needed or desired.
- Chatham County Animal Services (Animal Control) offers free services for: Animal nuisance investigation and reduction; Protecting the public against rabies and other animal-related diseases; Protection against “dangerous” and “vicious” dogs, based on reports; Wildlife rabies incident investigation and follow-through (including suspected rabid raccoons, fox, coyotes, etc.); Providing emergency and disaster response for animals; Dog and cat bite management; and Free pickup of stray and homeless dogs and cats.
- The North Carolina Wildlife Resources Commission Wildlife Helpline 866-318-2401 (local number 919-707-4011) is a good source of information on wildlife behavior, damage, injury, and co-existing and a place to report Report Wildlife Violations (800-662-7137)
- What to do if you find an injured or orphaned wild animal around your home or neighborhood (or outside the village):
- To report a dead animal on NC state roadways to the NC Department of Transportation for proper pickup and disposal: https://www.ncdot.gov/contact/report/debris/ (Note that 54 of our village roadways are state secondary roads.)
If you believe you need a professional vendor to handle your wildlife issue(s), consider those listed below. If you know of such services that are not listed in this category, please send complete information (including the name of the business, contact information, and a brief recommendation statement) to: firstname.lastname@example.org. We will not use your name and will refer to the recommendation as having been provided by a “Fearrington Village resident.”
Thank you for helping to add value to this community resource.
With offices across NC, SC, and southern VA, the Durham location has been serving surrounding communities in the Triangle for more than 50 years and has many customers in Fearrington Village.
Services: Bed Bug Control, Moisture Control/Insulation Service, Wildlife Management, Mosquito Control, Residential Pest Control, Commercial Pest Control, and Termite Solutions.
No-Harm Wildlife Removal. We will find out how wildlife are getting in, make sure they are out and provide reinforcements to make sure they won’t get back in. We deal with mice, rats, bats, flying squirrels, grey squirrels, opossums, raccoons, birds, and snakes. We never use poisons, kill traps or lethal methods. Call us. We will restore peace and harmony. Locally owned and operated.
Certified by the NC Wildlife Resource Commission as a Wildlife Damage Control Agent.
They figure out how they are getting in, make sure they are out and that they cannot get back in. They also do handyman work and carpentry. All solutions are 100% effective and guaranteed for 5 years.
Please note: Eric Goldman, owner of Humane Homes NC Critter Removal and Prevention, has received many recommendations from satisfied customers in the area and the business was A WINNER of the INDY WEEK Best of the Triangle 2018 for Animal Control.
If you use his services, please submit a comment or recommendation to email@example.com. We will identify you as being a resident of Fearrington Village; however, we will not include your name with any comment(s) you submit. Thank you!
In Chatham Crossing Shopping Center (Suite N) [formerly Cole Park Plaza], next to Pak Mail, 11312 US 15/501, North in Chapel Hill.
Comments by Fearrington residents:
“Has done excellent alterations for our family.”
“I have used M Taylor a number of times. She is excellent and reasonably priced.”
“We use M. Tailor Alterations at Cole Park for all alterations. Very satisfied and [my wife] has seen her fitting wedding and prom dresses.”
Hours: Monday through Friday 9:00 am to 6:00 pm; Saturday 10:00 am to 3:00 pm.
MEDICAL CLAIMS Rx, Inc. is a patient advocate and insurance advisory service established in 1986 to assist patients and their families on an hourly fee basis with all aspects of medical and long-term care expense and reimbursement, and with managing personal business tasks. Services include:
- Representing patients in negotiations with insurance companies, hospitals, doctors, nursing homes and other providers to ensure medical and long-term care claims are paid properly and patient balances are correct.
- Filing Long-term Care claims for nursing home, assisted living, adult day, and home care benefits.
- Resolving disputed claims.
- Assisting with Medicare, Medicare Supplement, Part D, ACA and group plan selection and enrollments.
- Offering long-term care insurance options when appropriate.
Personal Business Services/Daily Money Management is an insured service available to assist with routine check writing, filing and organization. The range of duties varies according to each client’s needs. Available services include: Sorting mail, balancing check books and organizing records; making bank deposits, assisting with correspondence and check writing, organizing tax documents for the tax preparer; follow-up with insurance companies and healthcare providers regarding bills to ensure proper processing and payment; communicating with family as needed.
Address: P.O. Box 4758, Chapel Hill NC 27515
Office is located at 114 Commerce Ct, Unit A in Pittsboro, NC 27312, across the street from Hwy 55 Burgers and Shakes / adjacent from the State Employees Credit Union on East ST Pittsboro – Rt 64 Business. Serving Fearrington Village for 20 years. Offering insurance coverage for Auto, Home, Condo, Renters, Motorcycle, Life, ATV, and Boat.
Open Monday – Friday 8:30 AM to 5:30 PM Closed Saturday & Sunday
Randy says: “I grew up in Chatham County, in a small town called Bonlee. I’ve been here all of my life because I love it here so much. I’ve been fortunate enough to travel around the country and this has shown me that Chatham County is a very special place. My agency can help you get ready for college or retirement, and we specialize in auto, life, home and condo insurance. We would love to help you understand the options available that will work to protect the things you love most!”
Office location is in Village Plaza, located at 73 South Elliot Rd., Chapel Hill.