All Upcoming Events
- Follow-up to Fearrington EDGE/Fearrington Cares Program: “Make Technology Work for You” (presented on October 16th at The Gathering Place) — A copy of the two combined presentations by Fearringtonians Doug Zabor & Bill Hengstenberg explaining how technology is improving the safety and health of loved ones is now available by using this hotlink.
Chatham Community Library Announces Free Computer Classes for November and December. See the details here.
- Follow-Up RESOURCES for the well-attended “Computer FAQs: Sharpening Your Internet & Computer Skills” presented by Frank Abrams and Greg Flood, members of the Fearrington Cares Computer Help Group on Thursday, October 25, 2018 at The Gathering Place.
- Open, read (and print if you wish) the presentation slides, including the Glossary section.
- To watch the slide presentation, use this link, which includes a little navigation bar at the bottom left.
Now through December 07th at the Fearrington Cares Center. Medicare Part D Assistance with evaluating your options for the Medicare Part D drug program. A session takes about 30 minutes. Couples should schedule two consecutive sessions or separate half-hour times. Call the Center (919-542-6877) to reserve your session or for more information. Evening appointments are available.
- The Fearrington Cares Center will be closed for the Thanksgiving holiday on Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday, November 21st, 22nd, and 23rd, 2018.
- Your Smoke Alarm May be Dead. October was fire prevention month. Contact the Fearrington Cares Center at 919-542-6877 to arrange for a Fearrington Cares Handyperson to check your alarms and to advise on what is needed to protect you and your home from fire.