Services We Offer
- Fearrington Cares Activities Day on MONDAY, May 20th. See the details here.
The Fearrington Cares Center will be closed, Monday, May 27 for Memorial Day.
- Free Blood Pressure Checks during Nurse’s Hours Monday through Friday 9:00 a.m. to Noon at The Fearrington Cares Center.
- For the Schedule for Free Computer Classes During May & June 2019 at the Pittsboro Community Library see our NEWS pages
- Don’t Wait! Get the NEW Shingles Vaccination. See the short article on our NEWS page.
- Especially now that we are likely to experience strong spring thunderstorms with frequent intense lightning and possible high winds and even damaging hail, Duke Energy Progress encourages everyone to have a plan should another severe storm cause extended power outages. You can sign up for outage alerts by texting REG to 57801 or enroll online.
Fearrington Cares offers the services of a Registered Nurse right here in the Village during office hours.
Volunteer drivers provide limited (within a 25-mile radius) transportation for specific needs.
Computer Help volunteers can help you with connecting wires and troubleshooting other minor hardware and networking issues with PCs and Macs.
Handy Person volunteers can help with minor home repairs and small maintenance issues.
Fearrington Friends volunteers connect one-to-one with residents who may benefit from a friendly visit and regular social contact.
Fearrington Cares can loan you equipment for medical needs or for visiting children.
Fearrington Cares sponsors support groups that provide a safe place to explore the challenges, feelings and rewards that come with dealing with chronic health conditions, caregiving, grief and other issues.
Fearrington Cares offers Educational Opportunities throughout the year on a variety of topics.