Fearrington Cares (FC) is a nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization, so your donation is tax-deductible. Your gift is part of what makes Fearrington Village a great place to live. Read this important information about donating to nonprofits in the wake of the 2018 Federal Tax Law Changes.
Make a secure online gift through PayPal using your credit card. You can add a note to signify that your donation is in honor or memory of a friend, neighbor, or loved one.
To make a gift by check, please print out our donation form. Make your check payable to “Fearrington Cares” and mail it to 2020 Fearrington Post, Pittsboro NC 27312. Or bring it to the Center so we can thank you in person. The Center is just behind The Gathering Place. Remember to add a note to signify if your donation is in honor or memory of a friend, neighbor, or loved one.
You may be surprised to learn all the ways we’re able to receive your financial support. Consider making a donation:
- of appreciated stock
- of proceeds from an estate sale
- of proceeds from a vehicle sale
- through your employer’s matching gift program, even if you’re retired; contact the human resources department for details
- in honor or memory of a friend or family member
- in honor of a service provided by a Fearrington Cares volunteer
- in your will or through your estate planning
- through a trust or foundation
Here’s a fun idea! Ask your children or grandchildren to consider making a donation in your name for Mother’s Day or Father’s Day or other holidays.
Donate a brick on the Fearrington Cares patio in honor or memory of a friend, family member, or an FC volunteer. Each 4” x 8” engraved brick is $125. Choose your own text, up to 3 lines, 20 characters per line. Download and print this order form, mail it to us, or visit the Center. We’d love to thank you in person.